Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I hate it when bad things happen to good people...

Especially when it makes me so sick inside.

On a brighter note, I made the most gorgeous salad ever for dinner:

romaine
red cabbage
carrots
beet root
cucumber
broccoli
cucumber
tomatoes (from Ripley, TN)
zucchini (from Mt. Carmel)
red pepper

Topped it with basil lemon dressing with a fuckton of fresh garlic in it. I'm now having honey nut cheerios for dessert, and Django's trying to put his shit paws in it and drinking the milk. My cat loves cereal milk. I love to eat cereal before bed, makes me feel like a kid.

B is shooting the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss show tonight at Mud Island for the CA. I can't begin to imagine what kind of music they've made together. Must investigate online.

0 comments:

 

design by suckmylolly.com